- What is your review of the Samsung Galaxy S21?
- What are the dimensions and weight of Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G?
- Is the Samsung Galaxy S21 the smallest premium phone ever?
- How is the battery life on the Samsung Galaxy S21?
- How good is the Samsung Galaxy S21?
- Is the Samsung Galaxy S21 compatible with Android 11?
- How long can you use the Galaxy S21 screen for?
- How has the Galaxy S21 camera changed from the S20?
- What is the screen size of Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G?
- How much does the Galaxy S21 ultra 5G mmWave weigh?
- What type of glass is Galaxy S21 5G made of?
- What is the network technology of Samsung Galaxy S21?
- What is the smallest Samsung Galaxy S21 phone?
- How long does the Samsung Galaxy S21 last?
- Whats the difference between the Samsung Galaxy S21 and S21 plus?
- Is Samsung right to cut the price of the Galaxy S21?
- How many Mah is the Samsung Galaxy S21 battery?
- How long does the Galaxy S21 ultras battery last?
- How much does a Samsung Galaxy S21+ cost?
- What is the difference between the Galaxy S21 and S21 ultra?
What is your review of the Samsung Galaxy S21?
The Samsung Galaxy S21 is an odd handset on paper, but having spent a week using it we’ve found it to be a highly capable phone thats a pleasure to use, despite a couple of specs being dropped from previous handsets, notably the Galaxy S20 from 2020.
What are the dimensions and weight of Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G?
*Galaxy S21+ 5G in Phantom Pink only available in South Korea. *Color availability may vary depending on country or carrier. Dimensions: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9mm *Galaxy S21 5G mmWave model weighs 171g. *Galaxy S21+ 5G mmWave model weighs 202g. Dimensions: 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9mm *Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G mmWave model weighs 229g.
Is the Samsung Galaxy S21 the smallest premium phone ever?
The Samsung Galaxy S21 isn’t the smallest premium phone on the market – that honor likely goes to the iPhone 12 mini – but it’s a good choice for anyone who doesn’t want a fantastically large smartphone in their pocket. It’s 6.2-inch screen may look large on paper, but the phone itself is notably smaller than a lot of its Android competition.
How is the battery life on the Samsung Galaxy S21?
Battery life on the Samsung Galaxy S21 is solid, although it’s not a game-changing improvement over the S20, as the company may have led some to believe with its new Exynos 2100 chipset.
How good is the Samsung Galaxy S21?
Powering the S21 is the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chip along with 8GB of RAM. In our benchmark tests, the S21 scored better than last years S20. In use, it handled everything from photo edits to gameplay (at 120Hz) just fine.
Is the Samsung Galaxy S21 compatible with Android 11?
About this Samsung Galaxy S21 review: I used the Samsung Galaxy S21 over a period of six days. It was running One UI 3.1 based on Android 11 on the January 2021 security patch. Samsung provided Android Authority with the device for the purposes of this review. It came pre-loaded with a Verizon SIM card.
How long can you use the Galaxy S21 screen for?
The limit with the S21 is very much a day, unless you’re tending to the battery by using battery saver models and disabling features like the 120Hz refresh rate. Max Parker is the Deputy Editor for Trusted Reviews and Recombu. He also directly manages Trusted Reviews’ mobile, wearables and tablet sections.
How has the Galaxy S21 camera changed from the S20?
The Galaxy S21 camera hardware hasn’t changed from last year’s phone, as Samsung’s big sensor upgrade happened between the Galaxy S10 and S20 generation. This year it’s all about the software, and Samsung finding a way to slim down the camera module.
What is the smallest Samsung Galaxy S21 phone?
The vanilla Galaxy S21 is the smallest and most affordable of the three Samsung Galaxy S21 series phones. You do get a palm-friendly 6.2-inch display and basically the same specs as the Galaxy S21 Plus.
How long does the Samsung Galaxy S21 last?
We generally found that the phone would comfortably last a full day, but on one occasion, when we were making more use of the phone’s GPS signal and other power-hungry features we found the device ran out of steam by around 10pm. Recharging the S21 is easy, using the company’s 25W fast-charging tech via the phone’s USB-C port.
Whats the difference between the Samsung Galaxy S21 and S21 plus?
If you want a larger screen but similar specs, theres also the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus. That is a remarkably similar phone to this, and the big differences are the phones size, its battery capacity and that it has a slightly more premium glass back.
Is Samsung right to cut the price of the Galaxy S21?
Has Samsung made the right decision here? Largely, we think, yes. It won’t be popular with everyone, but crucially it’s allowed Samsung to cut the price of its Galaxy S21 series, and it won’t be hugely detrimental to most people’s everyday experience with the phone.