Hyundai ioniq ev
- Is the Hyundai Ioniq 5 an electric car?
- What is the range of the 2021 Hyundai Ioniq Electric?
- What is the Hyundai Ioniq E-GMP?
- Is the Hyundai Kona Electric better than the Hyundai Ioniq?
- Can I charge my new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with another car?
- What is the interior of the Hyundai Ioniq 5 like?
- What kind of car is the 2022 Hyundai Ioniq?
- What is Hyundai Ioniq 5 E-GMP?
- What kind of motor does the 2021 Hyundai Ioniq have?
- How far can a Hyundai Ioniq go on one charge?
- Is the Hyundai Ioniq Electric the thriftiest eV on the market?
- Is the Hyundai Ioniq front wheel drive or all wheel drive?
- What is the Hyundai e-GMP?
- How is the Ioniq 5 providing the newest mobility experience?
- What is the Hyundai electric-global modular platform?
- When does the Hyundai Ioniq 6 come out?
- What is the difference between the 2019 Hyundai Ioniq and Kona?
- Is the 2020 Hyundai Kona Electric a good buy?
- How does the Hyundai Kona EV compare to a Tesla?
- What makes the Hyundai Ioniq 5 different from other electric cars?
Is the Hyundai Ioniq 5 an electric car?
The Hyundai Ioniq 5 is a battery electric compact crossover SUV produced by Hyundai. It is the first product to be marketed under the electric cars-focused Ioniq sub-brand, and the first model developed on the Hyundai Electric Global Modular Platform (E-GMP). It was revealed globally on 23 February 2021.
What is the range of the 2021 Hyundai Ioniq Electric?
The 2021 Hyundai Ioniq Electric is an electric vehicle offered in a hatchback body style and two trims: SE and Limited. The Ioniq Electric uses a 100-kW electric motor (134 horsepower, 218 lb-ft of torque) that draws power from a 38.3-kWh battery pack. Range on a full charge is an EPA-estimated 170 miles.
What is the Hyundai Ioniq E-GMP?
It is the first product to be marketed under the electric cars-focused Ioniq sub-brand, and the first model developed on the Hyundai Electric Global Modular Platform (E-GMP). It was revealed globally on 23 February 2021.
Is the Hyundai Kona Electric better than the Hyundai Ioniq?
It costs more than the Ioniq, but in exchange, you get a more useful SUV body style and estimated range of 259 miles on a full charge. The Kona Electric is also a more refined vehicle overall. If youd like to know more about the Hyundai Kona Electric, read our long-term road test of a 2019 Hyundai Kona Electric Ultimate.
Can I charge my new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with another car?
If its battery level is above 15%, you can plug the new Hyundai into another electric car to charge it. Once the Ioniq 5s battery depletes to 15%, it will automatically stop charging the other vehicle, so it can preserve a little bit of range for itself. The charging speed is just 3.6kW, so its going to top up another car very slowly.
What is the interior of the Hyundai Ioniq 5 like?
While not as artsy as the cabin teased by the Hyundai 45 Concept, the Ioniq 5s interior boasts a tech-savvy space with a digitized dashboard and a heavy dose of eco-friendly materials. A head-up display with augmented reality that can project navigation directions on the windshield is just one fanciful feature.
What kind of car is the 2022 Hyundai Ioniq?
Overview The 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 is a new all-electric compact crossover with advanced technology, futuristic styling, and a versatile interior. Intended as a Hyundai subbrand, the Ioniq moniker also applies to a flood of upcoming EV models, but the 2022 5 has debuted first.
What is Hyundai Ioniq 5 E-GMP?
Leading the charge into the electric era with E-GMP IONIQ 5 is the first vehicle built on Hyundai’s new Electric-Global Modular Platform (E-GMP). This dedicated battery electric vehicle platform enables faster charging, increased driving range, more interior space and better handling.
What is the Hyundai e-GMP?
The E-GMP – the Electric Global Modular Platform – opens up a new era for Hyundai Motor Group, pioneering the development of electric vehicles (EV). This dedicated platform is made especially for EVs.
How is the Ioniq 5 providing the newest mobility experience?
Witness how the IONIQ 5 is providing the newest mobility experience through industry leading technologies like Battery Pack and E-GMP (Electric-Global Module Platform). The battery pack of the IONIQ 5, a core component that moves electric vehicles, consists of a standard module consisting of 12 cells that form a pack.
What is the Hyundai electric-global modular platform?
The Hyundai Electric-Global Modular Platform (E-GMP) is a skateboard-style foundation for battery electric vehicles (BEVs). Designed for use with various body styles, the Hyundai E-GMP employs a new, compact Power Electric (PE) System.
When does the Hyundai Ioniq 6 come out?
The Ioniq 6, based on the Hyundai Prophecy concept, will come in 2022 and the Ioniq 7 in 2024. The first Kia model will be a revealed next year, and it will have a performance variant. These cars are all part of a major EV push by the Hyundai group that will see 23