- What is Amadeus India?
- Is India a megadiverse country?
- What are some of the indigenous trees of India?
- What is Amadeus travel technology?
- What are the business areas of Amadeus?
- What does Amadeus mean?
- How many megadiverse countries are there?
- Why is India a bio-diverse country?
- Why is India called a mega diversity nation?
- What is the National Tree of India?
- Which of the following is the sacred tree in India?
- What is the National Fruit of India?
What is Amadeus India?
Amadeus India | Lets shape the future of travel Welcome to the Amadeus India Website, the leading provider of travel software and technology solutions for the travel industry, First and only GDS in India. Contact Us LK BD
Is India a megadiverse country?
A 2010 map showing Indias forest cover averaged out for each state. India is a megadiverse country, a term employed for 17 countries which display high biological diversity and contain many species exclusively indigenous, or endemic, to them.
What are some of the indigenous trees of India?
Among the Indian subcontinents notable indigenous trees are the astringent Azadirachta indica, or neem, which is widely used in rural Indian herbal medicine, and the luxuriant Ficus religiosa, or peepul, which is displayed on the ancient seals of Mohenjo-daro, and under which the Buddha is recorded in the Pali canon to have sought enlightenment.
What is Amadeus travel technology?
Travel powers progress. And Amadeus powers travel As a travel technology company we build the critical solutions that help airlines and airports, hotels and railways, search engines, travel agencies, tour operators and other travel players to run their operations and improve the travel experience, billions of times a year, all over the world.
What are the business areas of Amadeus?
The company is structured around two areas: its global distribution system and its Information Technology business. Amadeus provides search, pricing, booking, ticketing and other processing services in real-time to travel providers and travel agencies through its Amadeus CRS distribution business area.
What does Amadeus mean?
Amadeus IT Group, S.A. (/ ˌæməˈdeɪəs aɪ ˈtiː /) is a major Spanish IT provider for the global travel and tourism industry.
What are the most common trees in India?
You’ll surely recognise the Banyan tree, as it’s one of the most familiar across India. The Banyan tree originated in India and is known for its large and distinctive canopy coverage, providing shade and cool to the area underneath. It is also India’s National Tree!
What is the National Tree of India?
1. Banyan Tree. Scientific name- Ficus benghalensis. Banyan tree is the most familiar shade giving tree in our country. Interestingly, it originated in India itself. These Indian trees have the largest canopy coverage in India. Not many people know but the banyan tree is also the national tree of India.
Which of the following is the sacred tree in India?
The great Banyan tree is one of the sacred tree in India also known as Bargad and Vatavriksh. Banyan or Bargad is the National tree of India and use for many health benefits such as Improves immune system,Antibacterial properties and control of cholesterol.
What is the National Fruit of India?
The mango tree is a fruiting trees native to South Asia and the fruit is national fruit of India . Its fruit and leaves are used in several religious ceremonies of Hindus. Imli tree is known as Tamarind Tree or Indian date tree , and its fruits are used extensively in so many Indian cuisines and around the world.